Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The bla bla bla blog

The bla bla bla blog .

is a new blog,It is just about it's title bla bla bla.I am using this blog to advertising my up coming web live t.v show,it well be airing over the web in about 2 months,I am just making sure you guys get the show you want,I am get ting sick and tired of the shows that talk about dating and how to catch a man/women if you do not know that then there is something wrong with you....

what I would like to see a show that would grab my %100 attention would be real nothing that is made up(Bullshit) I LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT CRIME about the people that comment crimes,why they do know that, what makes them commit it and why do people think they are all bad and dangerous for all we they could be sweet, caring people that are misunderstood or society wont listen well my show is for them a voice so we all have to listen so they do not have to comment a crime to be heard... find out straight from the heart...


I should of been a defence lawyer because I believe innocent until proven guilty!!

not what the law believes guilty until;l proven innocent,Believe it our not that is what our system is like now, everybody just goes on and lives there lives like northing is happening but guess what that real victims are the criminals the are being raped by the system,you ask how I now all this how did I get the proof well I well tell you,I am a recovering drug addict for 25 years, I was in and out of jail for most of it so I know the system pretty well,now that i am clean I am going to be heard along with everybody else that is locked up right now just for trying to be heard,

Everybody thinks that justice is all that all the white and blue collar what about the black collar, the poor, the addicts, the gang members just trying to survive the street when they are just protecting them self from the police,security,and many more it is hard,

I got arrested in Edmonton Alberta for a failure to appear I was homeless at the time and smoking crack and fixing cocaine any ways I was up for 4 days,I had nowhere save in enough for me to sleep so I stayed awake , the cops jacked me up and I had a warrant so they took me in, when they where finger printing me I couldn't stand up straight because I was so tired, they yelled you fuck en whore stand the fuck up, so I tried but I kept on swaying then a baton hit me in the back of my knee's so hard I fell to the ground , I finally came two I was in the hospital unit at edm remand so I was out for at least 17 hours and who knows what else they did to me, and what can I do who are they going to believe the edm police department or a criminal junky hooker.

There are so many other thin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates