I signed up for telus,they said if i sign up for 3 years i well get a laptop, and 6 mths free service but my first bill well be more then expect because of hook up charges,that well be a 1 and only charge,I got my first bill and it was 169 dollars ok I went and payed the bill the bill was 0,I had a bit of money difficulty the next few mths so i new bill was 0 dollars because i played it of and knowing when i signed up they said 6 mths free,so i didt get a bill for 3 mths and me it so much personal problems i didn't think why am i not getting a bill I had so many other things on my mind....
when i finally got a bill it was 400 dollars i called them, i said to the lady why is my bill so much well yada yada she appaligized and gave me 100 dollar credit
the next bill came and was even more i am not paying that bill the hell with that. thinks they totally screwing me around,well they cut of the TV and the internet the phone was on but i couldnt phone and sometimes people could call but sometimes they could..I re hooked up with shaw they had the phone hooked up illegally on, anyway is what they do is the run your bill up and sell it to a collection agency, when the collect agency called they said i owed $3000.00 and %1500 was interest now how can phone bill the was active for 3 mths with 6 mths free be $3000
it is not only be alot of people have this trouple i am taking them to court and am gopinbg to have alot of witnesses so if this sounds familar please leave a comment


8:08 PM
sexyblogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment